Tripos Court is your perfect home from home right here in Cambridge. You can:
- Stay in modern, safe and secure accommodation;
- Explore all Cambridge has to offer from the great location;
- Socialise in the friendly, welcoming environment;
- Choose the right renting option for you.
At Tripos Court, you can stay in modern, safe, and secure accommodation. Our purpose-built student residence not only benefits from a great location, you are also in walking distance of everything that the famous city of Cambridge has to offer. And what’s more, you will enjoy the upbeat, international atmosphere that makes Tripos Court not only a great place to stay, but to meet people from different countries and cultures.
Our light and airy residence accommodation is arranged in clusters, meaning that six private en-suite bedrooms will share a contemporary, fully equipped kitchen, allowing students to cook, eat and socialise in this multi-functional space.
- You’ll have your own private en-suite bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower
- Our rooms come with plenty of storage for you to keep your belongings in, including a safe for valuables
- You’ll sleep well in a comfortable single bed
- Your room will have a desk, chair, lamp and bookshelves to support your private study
- You’ll be able to cook, eat, and socialise with other students in our well-equipped kitchens
- You can choose from different booking options to tailor your booking for you
- Flexible booking, with a two-week minimum booking length. Bookings of one week in length may be considered upon enquiry
- You’ll be welcome at Tripos Court all year round
Renowned for its university, Cambridge is one of the most famous places in the world. And this beautiful, historic city has so much to offer you during your stay.
As restrictions put in place because of the pandemic start to ease, you can make the most of your time here in Cambridge – at a safe distance, of course. From punting on the River Cam, to taking in the architectural landmarks which you might have only seen before in pictures; from eating out at one of the many and varied restaurants, to taking a leisurely walk through the University’s Botanical Gardens – Cambridge has something for you.
And, staying at Tripos Court puts you within easy reach of a whole range of amenities, all within walking distance whilst just being fifty minutes away from London by train.
Get in touch
We are happy to chat through your needs and provide advice on the best accommodation for you whether you are a student, school or college.
If you are interested in booking accommodation for yourself or your students, or would like more information please contact us.
If you are a school or an agent and wish to make a booking for a group of students, please enquire via e-mail.
Address: Tripos Court, 10 Homerton Street, Cambridge CB2 8NY