It helps us to know what we’re doing right and what we can improve. We aim to make it quick and easy for you to have your say about what matters to you, so we can deliver the best possible service and you can get on with enjoying your home.
We monitor our performance and listen to your feedback to make sure we’re always improving what we do and delivering an outstanding service.
We’re honest too. We’re transparent about changes to our services and always welcome your thoughts on how you feel about them.
We are committed to a positive complaint handling culture, making it simple and easy for you to get your concerns resolved. Our policy below sets out our commitment to you. If you would like to make a complaint please email us HERE or use the form at the bottom of this page.Complaints process
If you own a shared ownership home, or are a student or a private lettings customer use the guide below to understand more about our complaints process and how to raise a complaint to us. You can use the form at the bottom of this page to let us know if you've got a complaint.Complaints policy
We are committed to a positive complaint handling culture, making it simple and easy for you to get your concerns resolved. Our policy sets out our commitment to you. Find out more below:
• You (or your representative) can tell us about your complaint in a way that is convenient to you (see below).
• We will acknowledge and log your complaint within five working days of receipt.
• Our Tenant Voice Team, will investigate and talk to you to try and agree what they feel is a fair resolution to your complaint within 10 days (or advise you if they can’t ).
• We will regularly communicate and monitor any outstanding actions through to completion.
• A simple two stage process means you’ll have the opportunity to escalate your complaint if you are unhappy with our response to your complaint.
• We will advise you if and why we are unable to deal with your matter as a complaint.
There are some things that we do not consider to be a complaint:
• Complaints where the issue occurred over six months ago
• Something we have no control over such as Local Authority property allocations
• Complaints that have already been considered under our complaints process
• Insurance claims for damages and/or legal proceedings (associated complaints regarding service failures are not excluded in these cases)
• Matters already being dealt with by the Ombudsman service
If you have a complaint about the standard of our service, actions or lack of action, our staff or those acting on our behalf we will deal with your issue as a formal complaint.
We want to make it as easy as possible, and you can do it in a way that suits you, and we will make any reasonable adjustments to help make things easier. Use the online form below, call or email us here
We are committed to a positive complaint handling culture and are members of the Housing Ombudsman Scheme. The scheme enables tenants have complaints about members investigated by a Housing Ombudsman and aims to resolve disputes.
The Ombudsman’s Complaint Handling Code sets out requirements to allow us to respond to complaints effectively and fairly.
Your complaint can be referred to the Housing Ombudsman once it has exhausted our two stage complaints process, but further guidance and advise on their services can be found here (Housing Ombudsman)
Contact details for the Housing Ombudsman are:
• Online: Complaints form
• Phone: 0300 111 3000
• Email: Housing Ombudsman